Friday, February 18, 2011

Been a while...

It has been a while since I wrote!  My poor little guy has been sick.  He seems to have RSV presently, and he's also teething.  Poor sad boy.  But he is doing ok: breathing and eating alright, and even sleeping mostly as well as usual. He feels good enough to play keep away with the dog and make a break for the dog food when I am distracted.  He figured out crawling AND finger feeding himself within the past week or so and he is pretty proud of himself.  Six and a half months has gone SO fast!  On one hand I am missing the snuggles, but on the other I have loved watching my Little Muffin learn and discover.  Nothing can be sweeter than a tiny nose in your neck, or quite as funny as little feet crammed into a mouth full of peas.  I really love being a Mom and i am so glad I get to have this job for the rest of Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment