Monday, April 18, 2011

HILARIOUS baby with a lemon...

oh thanks, I needed something to distract me while you were making dinner
WHOA! What WAS that?

How could you DO something like that to me?!


Actually, that was kinda good.
Maybe I'll try another bite

YUP! It's still sour!

So, Muffin got a hold of this Lemon after it missed the garbage when I tossed it(Let it be known that I am no baller).  He packed it around and chewed on it for about a half hour.  He really liked it, even though it was SUPER sour!  That sour face is priceless!

6 comments:

  1. lol. That is super cute. I remember one of my brothers loved pickles- he always pulled a face, but he'd keep eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that he kept eating. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously the cutest face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that he kept eating it--so funny. I think you've got one determined little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete