Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yikes!

I can't decide if I am super excited or scared out of my mind.  All of the sudden I realized that my husband is only months away from that ever out-of-reach bachelors degree.  We have gotten so used to this basement apartment, poor college student with a kid lifestyle, that this is where we feel safe.  Now what?  He has to go find a REAL career!  I have no idea where life is going to take us in the next year.  Will we stay here? Get a job far away?  Get a job at all?  Have to go back to school?  I know that my husband is a talented genius.  But will some Multi Billion dollar international business guru realize his cultural and linguistic talents?  BAH! 

These are the times when I have to remind myself that my life is in the Lord's hands.  No matter what happens, I know that things will be okay.  So, Momma, take a deep breath.  Don't stress out about things you can't control.  Remember to enjoy and learn where you are right now! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh i know exactly what you are talking about! We are trying to figure out the rest of our life plan right now and it is terrifying! I'm glad we have the Lord to rely on and help us make good decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well he can always start full time at the pipe joint factory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already full time at the pvc factory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel ya. the unknowns will drive you nuts thinking about it. so i try not to. at all.

    ReplyDelete