Friday, May 27, 2011

proud momma...

So, I had this one other picture from the photo shoot the other day that I really loved
Super cute, but I hate that truck!  I was willing to chalk it up to a lesson learned about staging, but then a photographer friend of mine told me about super secret called "cloning tool."  Ok, maybe it was only super secret to me.  SO, I decided to try it out and see what I could do.  Here's what I came up with:

Not too shabby, eh?  I feel so super proud of myself for that.

Also, my house is clean.  Floors mopped and everything(right up until that closed bedroom door)
ALSO, the dishes are done.  Even the pans!
ALSO also, hubs already has clean work clothes and socks for next week.

All of that with a cranky baby!

GO ME!

I do love a good day.

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture- I've always loved reflections especially and that's a good one! And I don't even mind the truck in the background! I also love the feeling of being able to look around and see the tangible evidence of a day well spent. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kim!! Good for you. I'm still waiting for the laundry fairy and the clean house fairy to show up. Sometimes it's a Herculean effort to do anything, as you know. So,it feels GREAT to get things done. You are pretty wonderful you know. You always have been. You truly are living after the manner of happiness. You are an inspiration to me. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the cloning tool before? I would like to use it to get rid of the messes in most of my pictures.

    Congratulations on your clean house. I think there's always a better feeling in my home when it's clean, even if the kids are cranky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoo! You did a really good job on the cloning, maybe from now on I'll just send you what I need done. haha:)

    ReplyDelete