Monday, July 18, 2011

my family rocks

Silly me!  I threw my back out last week.  Man oh man, has my family stepped up.  I called my mom at 6:30 and she drove an hour to come to my rescue.  She took care of the baby all day and found me a chiropractor. My brother-in-law and husband fended for themselves for a couple days till I was back in the game.  For two days, I felt GREAT!  I even went camping.  It was not to last.  Last night my back slipped out again.  It was so bad I think it was making me physically ill.  Either that or I just happened to get food poisoning at the same time (Rotten luck!)  At 7:30 this morning when the baby started crying, I dropped a bottle in his crib and went back to bed.  I sent one text and within 10 minutes, my cousins were feeding and changing the baby and my hubs was pulling me off the bathroom floor and taking me to the chiropractor. 

I feel much better now, but plan on taking it a little easier this time.  Thanks family!  Its so great to have someone to call when I fall apart.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry. I definitely know how it feels to throw your back out. I hope you found a good chiropractor up there and that you get it all taken care of really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all better! But not to scare you or anything... after I had my son Lee I was convinced I had a pinched nerve in my back from my pregnancy. After five years and two years of chiropractic care, I finally figured out that it was not my back at all, but my gall bladder. Hence, Surgery a few months ago. If your pain comes back, and is combined again with stomach/digestion problems, keep that in mind. Your description of hurting back/"food poisoning" sounds exactly like my symptoms.

    ReplyDelete