Monday, August 6, 2012


So happy to be able to watch my boy today!  He is such a silly.  Today he was so excited to play in Grandma's  "poo-ah" with his cousin.  She got too cold after about two minutes, and Muffin decided to come in with her even though he wasn't really done.  Not ten minutes later I found him, fully clothed sitting in the wading pool.  So, I put him back in his suit and he played and played.  He found a cookie in the trunk-seat of the tricycle(from how long ago, no one knows.) and, overjoyed at his find, he belly flopped back into the pool, cookie in fist.  Then the cookie started disintegrating in his horrified hands, a sludgy mush dribbling through his fingers.  NOOO!  He gathered that sustenance his own self!  He is such a silly thing, and I love watching him discover.  Today, his facial expressions make me happy.
WEE HAW!! He likes parades...One of my favorite faces

No comments:

Post a Comment