Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My hubs is awesome because:

He loves me just how I am: hormonal, depressed, or silly.

He watches the baby when I want a nap or to sleep in.

He takes care of the baby at Church.

He cooks on the weekend.

He is smart and loves to learn.  I was never good at school, so he's my hero.

He loves to have fun.  He loves to play with the dog, and he is so good at making my Muffin smile.

He doesn't mind fishing socks out of the laundry basket in the dark when he wakes up at 5:30 for work. 

He wakes up at 5:30 to go to work so I can stay home with Muffin.

He watches Biggest Loser with me, even though he doesn't really like it.  Most of the time he doesn't even make fun of it.

He writes me love notes.

He winks at me.

He is my Johnny Lingo.  He makes me feel so good about myself.  He has helped me learn how to be happy in my own skin and that I AM good enough.

He has great ideas and big dreams.

He can turn anything into an adventure.

He plays Yahtzee with me, even though he never wins.

He always has a story and is good at telling them.

He holds me when I fall apart and understands that it just happens sometimes. 

He encourages me to do and be my best while still loving me just how I am. 

He seems to be OK with my new-found affinity for projects.

He is good friends with his brothers, and my family now as well.  It isn't unusual for them all to get each other laughing out the nose.

He doesn't get mad when I spend money.  He even tells me to sometimes.

He honors his Priesthood and uses it to help others. 

He fulfills his callings and pays his tithing. 

Those are just some of the reasons I have the bestest Valentine.
Love you Hon.  Here's to the best two years of my life, and an eternity of adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment