Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LINKY? I'm doing one!

everyone needs a nap now and then


Ok.  Here at Happy Momma I have been focusing on what makes ME happy.  But I want this to be a place where you can celebrate and share what makes YOU happy.  I want this to be a place where we help each other learn how to be Happy Mommas with Happy Homes.  One thing that makes me a Happy Momma is SUNDAY NAP TIME!!  Now, I only have one child.  So I can lay down when he naps every day.  But you know how that goes:

"Oh, I better hurry and shower while he is asleep."
"Well, if I get the towels in the wash now I can put them in the dryer when I wake up."
"Oh, right.  Stuff is still in the dryer.  I'll just hurry and fold it."

And by the time you are finally drifting off the baby wakes up and your nap takes a nose dive.  BUT on Sunday, nap time is different.  I lay the baby down and go right to bed.  I don't do chores on Sunday, so that gives me a better nap.  Plus, I go ahead and put in earplugs and when the baby wakes up, Dad takes care of him.  One day I week, I get a really nice nap.  It is something I can do for myself to recharge.

That's what today is about.  YOU!  To be a Happy Momma, I believe you have to be able to relax once in a while and just do something you want to do.  Everyone needs a break, even Mom.  So, today I want everyone to blog about what YOU do to feel good!  It can be every day, every week, or just whenever you can get it.  Then link up and read other mom's ideas.  Be sure to link back so that all YOUR followers can have a chance to link up too!  Of course, my feelings never get hurt by new followers, wink wink, nudge nudge.  

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea...now if I can just find the time to blog about me. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tonight im getting a massage.... ill be one happy mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being with family. It isn't always relaxing but it helps me get back to who i am sometimes. :) And i totally used that link! ALthough it has not shown up yet.....

    ReplyDelete