Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One day...

One day, I will have a house and a yard I can do anything with that I want.

One day I will come up with a way to get the baby to hold still during diaper changes.

One day, Logan will be warm again.

One day, I will be as cool as Mandi from Vintage Revivals AND figure out how to do all that crafty brilliant stuff with a baby/toddler helping me :)

see how helpful?





One day I will figure out how to either make money doing something I love, or just be able to magically afford doing things I love without feeling guilty about spending money.

One day, I will be confident enough to wear things I like without worrying that I look stupid. 


One day, I will finish this dang couch project!

One day I will remember that RedBox is only cheaper if you actually only have the movie for one day.

One day, I will fall in love with every vegetable.

One day I will not accidentally murder every seed I plant.

One day, I will keep the table cleaned off AND the sink empty for two days in a row( I can't seem to handle both)

One day, I will travel. 

One day, I will be able to suppress my excitement and actually give my husband the perfect gift ON his birthday!


Today, I will unload the dishwasher.  I will put in a batch of laundry.  I will throw the tennis ball for the dog, write, and keep dangerous/valuable objects away from my baby all at the same time.  I will eat a banana and some whole grains for breakfast.  I will shower.  I will pick up toys, make bottles, change wiggly bums, drink a lot of glasses of water.  I will nap instead of exercise because I am too dang congested to be bouncing around and acting energetic.  I will remember that I really love my baby and he is only being naughty because he doesn't feel good either.  I will write down the awesome project ideas that I get so I can save them for the day I don't need a nap when Muffin does.  I will make my husband laugh, and probably feed him dinner.  I will wait patiently(without whining) until he gets home and I can watch Biggest Loser. I will rejoice in the fact that I get to stay home with my handsome little guy and watch every discovery he makes.  I will enjoy every moment and not dwell on what MIGHT happen one day. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a great post!!! I think our "one days" are very similar. I cannot seem to get that silly red box movie back either. I'm also a seed murderer. Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I could have written this blog post! Except...I'm not crafty. Your cord caddy is working like a CHARM though I will have you know! Kim gets a stroke of genius point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to look to the future and realize not everything will happen today! I too kill seeds. Makes William wonder why i'm not quite as enthusiastic about starting our garden. I think I have a lot to learn

    ReplyDelete